1. Don't be so hard on yourself- Treat yourself with as much love, compassion and understanding as you would an infant. Nourish yourself with good foods, excercise, rest and surround yourself with people who love you unconditionally and make you laugh!
2. You deserve all the positive blessings in the world- Give yourself permission to be worthy of all the abundance in the world. As soon as something positive happens in our life, we tend to think it is too good to be true and are waiting for the "rug to be slipped out from under us". Those negative thoughts can actually create such things to happen and in some distorted way, there is comfort knowing we are right. Get rid of those thoughts and know that you are righteous and deserving of all the blessings in the world.
3. Stand up for yourself and what you believe- Take your own advice. Often the advice that you would tell your best friend comes with more respect and honor than you would give yourself. The first time I think I ever really truly respected myself was when I was pregnant and it was because I was responsible for another human life. The positive changes I was making were for him, not me. Now that I am a Mother he continues to be my inspiration but the lesson learned was to have the same respect and regard for myself as I do him or anyone. We are all part of the same universal field but the first temple that you need to honor is your own. Just like on an airplane the flight attendant says, put your oxygen mask on yourself first then attend to children or others.
4. Acknowledge your feelings- Always make time each day to check in with yourself and acknowledge your feelings. Give yourself opportunities to experience what you need to. Acknowledging your feelings is the first phase of healing. Trust that whatever it is that you feel will soon pass.
5. Take responsibilty for your actions- Everyday we do things that don't necessarily enlighten our soul but when we take responsibility and admit our wrong, we are able to take steps towards wisdom and healing. Nothing is in vain if we can learn from our mistakes. Those moments are opportunities for our souls to become elevated. During times of darkness is when we have the greatest opportunity to shed the most light.
* Lessons in life never end, we just have to become better students.- Jesse Golden
goldenyogi on March 27, 2017
Thank you!:) Have a blessed day sweet soul:) xo
thinklovegrace on March 27, 2017
I love your blog.
You have an angel’s timing ❤️
Back to The Golden Secrets Blog