Have you ever walked into a room and felt the negative energy hit you like a ton of bricks? Or had an argument with someone and felt the tension in the air? If you are sensitive like me, then you could possibly even absorb this negative energy if you don't protect yourself.
Here are some ways that I use to get rid or prevent negative energy.
1. Smudging. Incense are correlated with hippies in the 60's, but they actually had something there. They were all about harmony, peace and love, right? Burning incense, sage, mugwort, and sandalwood sticks are tools used in North American Native Traditions, specifically those that include Shamanism. With sage in hand or whatever is your choice, go around and let the smoke get to every corner of your house. Most importantly sage yourself and don't forget to go under your feet. In the Renaissance, courtesans even used to stand over burning sage to clear their (hooha) between men.
2. Bells. The ringing of bells is a common Feng Shui tool known to literally vibrate the negative energies into alignment, creating a positive flow. Ring the bell throughout your house or specifically where a negative situation happened. Raising your glasses and "clinking" them was originated in the Middle Ages when they believed that alcoholic drinks actually contained spirits and the "clinking" of the glasses was thought to rid the alcohol of any spirits, making it safe to drink.
3. Salt water baths. Ever notice how happy surfers are or people living by the ocean? Maybe it's because they are cleared from negative energy on a regular basis by the ocean water. If you don't have access to the ocean, take a bath. Get a handful of unprocessed seal salt. Don't use table salt! Set an intention to release all negativity while you are soaking and notice how amazing cleansing your body and aura make you feel.
4. Crystals. There are so many different types of crystals to help dispel, absorb, and remove negative energy. You can wear them as jewelry or keep them in your home. Some of my favorite are Amethyst, Chlorite in Quartz, and Citrine.
5. Cutting Cords. We all have these invisible attachments to everyone in our lives, they are called cords. Imagine a cord literally attached to everyone you have ever known. Have you ever noticed that as soon as you start to date again after a bad relationship, the bad ex calls? I always say he must of felt his cord retracting, because I was cutting the cord by moving on. We all carry these negative cords from past relationships, some that are very negative. Visualizing your cords retracting on these negative relationships is one way to get your power back, but a good old pair of scissors can do the trick too! It may seem ridiculous, but with real or (invisible hand scissors) cut the invisible cords that may have negative attachments. By literally making the physical motion of cutting the cords you are able to start the process of release.
6. Protect yourself. The best tool I use is to imagine a force field around my entire body. I like to imagine them being mirrors facing outward. Kind of like the grade school term, whatever you say to me, bounces off of me and sticks to you like glue. I especially love this for kids. To teach them to protect themselves from negative energy at an early age. I always tell my son that, the bugs always go to the light. With these tools you can help yourself and your family be protected and repel negative energy.
sex contact on March 27, 2017
I found this website very cool and I just wanna thanks for that. I hope you keep up the good work!
gratis sex on March 27, 2017
U have a awesome site over here. I just wanna say thanks for all the interesting info on it. I’ll follow your website if you keep up the good work!
natashaylana on March 27, 2017
This is an amazing post! I love using bells before I chant and its so true about the cords and protecting ourselves.
Thank you for sharing!
10 Ways To Clean Your House At The Roots. « The Golden Secrets ™ on March 27, 2017
[…] 9. Sage your space regularly especially after negative energy or a fight has happened. Bells also clear, along with bowls of salt water can be placed in any corner of any room to shift the dark shadow to light. Click for previous article I did on how to clear negative energy. […]
Karen Thompson on March 27, 2017
HI JESSE. I HAVE A DARK ENTITY AROUND ME. HE’S SENDING ME YUCKY VIBES AND TOXIC RESIDUE, WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING IT, I THINK?. I DON’T SEE HIM ANYMORE, BUT I KNOW IT’S HIM. I HAD TO SAGE AND CLEANSE MY HOUSE WHEN HE MOVED OUT. HE JUST HAS SO MANY INSECURITIES AND VENGEANCE FROM HIS PAST AND HE’S TAKING IT OUT ON ME. IT’S SO STRONG THAT I’M HAVING A REAL DIFFICULT TIME GETTING RID OF IT AND DETACHING. I’VE ASKED MY SPIRIT GUIDES TO HELP AND GOD AND JESUS, BUT THEY SAY THIS IS MY BABY AND MY BATTLE, I’M THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN STOP HIM FROM TAKING REVENGE. I HAVE A LOT OF LIGHT AND POWER, AND I’VE TRIED EVERYTHING, BUT I JUST CAN’T SEEM TO BREAK FREE OF HIM. CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ADVICE? THIS IS MAKING ME PHYSICALLY AND PSYCHICALLY ILL!
Sofwaana A.j on March 27, 2017
Hey again, i need some advice to maybe get rid of evil spirits. My grandmother is disturbed as someone has done some black magic stuff onto her. And she gets disturbed at night and seeing things hurting her. What are some ways beside smudging? Any advice?
goldenyogi on March 27, 2017
No I do not believe in that. It is however always wise to protect yourself from obvious dark energies as those you mention.
Max on March 27, 2017
Can you get a soul attachment/entity possession by looking at a photo of an evil person, e.g. Hitler, Stalin, Charles Manson, et cetera?
goldenyogi on March 27, 2017
Thank you…Yes on main page it says meet Jesse Golden and there is an email. Also at bottom right. email@example.com
Eva on March 27, 2017
Does your site have a contact page? I’m having a tough time locating it but, I’d like to send you an e-mail.
I’ve got some creative ideas for your blog you might be interested
in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to
seeing it improve over time.
goldenyogi on March 27, 2017
I truly believe that nothing can have control over you unless you let it. I also believe that you can be affected by negative energy but nothing sage and a good salt water bath shouldn’t be able to cleanse you from.I’m a little confused by your question? Are you speaking of a physical person or spiritual…kind of seems like both.I assure you that there will be no revenge? What ever it is that you are going through, be careful not to give it too much power. You are in control. Wish you all the best. Blessings
Kathleen on March 27, 2017
Hi Lawrence, I have also lived thru a very similar experience when I moved into my house. For me, it started with the fies and I sensed that something wasn’t “healthy”. And then the smell. My best description would be the stench of chicken skin/fat after sitting in the garbage can during hot and humid day. I then had large ants and bees appearing in the house at random. Long story short..I ‘felt’ a presence in certain rooms that affected my mood. And then I would step out of my house and feel like myself again! I intuitively knew that there was a trapped entity living in our 100 yr. olde house. I had the house cleansed with blessings and healing oils and the trapped entity was released into the Light that it once feared. I would strongly suggest that you have your place cleansed and blessed and invite angels of protection to close the door to the trapped room that the entity was ‘stuck’ in. Also be aware of people in your life that may be trying to cause you harm, let go of all physical negative attachments be it relatives, “friends” addicted personalities etc. and claim your home to be YOUR sacred space where only Light is welcomed. We co-exist with negative energies and sometimes our goodness attracts them or sets off jealousy where they want what you have. And cleanse your self as well with the methods shared on this page. I also place sea salt in every corner of the rooms and allow it to draw negative energies floating about. After a week I would sweep up the dirty salt and bless it into spring water and then toss it out with prayer for its cleansing. This is what worked for me. I send it with Love. ~Kathleen
Lawrence on March 27, 2017
Hi there thanks for the good positive info, my girlfriend & I are concerned about a strong negative energy, possible spirit of some kind in our home. We have had a string of unfortunate things go wrong and it just gets worse we are both Spiritual and have tried a few cleaning methods recently we started getting a whole lot of flies in the the flat in every room we get rid of them but every morning there are more then just the other day we noticed a strange off smell but the smell seems to move from room to room. Its got us really freaked out & we need and would really appreciate any advice on this thank U all kindly
blacksheeplost on March 27, 2017
Reblogged this on Confessions of a Jadedheart and commented:
feeling drained so a cleanse is definitely in order
Angelheart Frederick on March 27, 2017
Did ring a bell and feel like something released me. Thanks so much.
Pauline Coeau on March 27, 2017
Really amazing post !!
Laughing stock on March 27, 2017
I believe in the power of forgiveness and compassion…..for self and OTHERS.
Definately not an instant remedy. But very soothing for the soul.
These controlling, negative, mean, evil types are really a nuisance, especially when coming from all directions.
Wish they would invent some kind of repellant or protective invisible armor.
This process of becoming a clear minded, peaceful, honest, true, somewhat happy person gets exhausting after a while…when the sickos refuse to let go.
I had to laugh when a read part about people being by the ocean
. I am one of those types.
And was thinking that was what I would find in others….when moving to an ocean side community.
Not so much.
Then I realized.. I was practically the only adult ever in the water.
Get it. I got it.
freeman73 on March 27, 2017
Reblogged this on Optimist.
3 Ways to Adapt Positive Daily Rituals into your Life | The Golden Secrets on March 27, 2017
[…] Here is a previous article do give you some other ideas […]
Back to The Golden Secrets Blog