I am a spiritual divine soul. I am divine. I am powerful. I am light.
The most important thing you can do on this planet is take care of yourself. Love yourself, elevate yourself, transform and illuminate yourself. Be the light and everything else will fall into place.
We all have a light beaming within. Todays busy lifestyle, along with past traumas can often mute and dim this inner light.
Here are some things that can be keeping you from shining your inner light:
1. Procrastinating- Activation not procrastination. You were meant to shine bright by bringing forth what is in you. If you don’t, it can destroy you. It’s the continual movement forward that matters. Only focus on what is right in front of you and don’t let fear or worry prevent you from allowing your inner light to shine through.
2. Let go of jealousy and comparison- Turn jealousy into admiration and what you admire, you will become. The only response to anything is to always show up with more light. By admiring others talents, beauty and success you actually allow yourself the same opportunities, but in your own way. Remember, you have a unique light that only you can harness.
3. Stop tuning out- Allow yourself time every day to tune into your higher knowingness. Take breaks from social media, electronics and other distractions. Your inner knowingness has all the answers you seek but you have to be still and quiet enough to hear its guidance. You can always spot a person who takes time to tune in everyday as they have a certain glow about them.
Things you can start today to harness the light within:
1. Intermittent fasting- When your body isn’t bogged down processing and digesting foods, it’s able to do a cellular house cleaning. Allowing your body to heal, repair and function optimally. One of the easiest and most efficient ways to incorporate fasting into your lifestyle is to eat all your meals during a 6-8 hour window and then fast the rest of the time. Don’t worry, you will be sleeping most of that time! For example, you will have your first meal at noon and your last meal at 8 p.m. or if you feel good in a six hour window then you would have your last meal at 6 p.m. You can choose specific days that work best for you, alternate days or once your body adjusts, you can make it a regular ritual that will have you feeling light and clear. You can learn more about fasting in The Golden Secrets to Optimal Health. This practice is not recommended for pregnant or nursing mothers and those with a history of eating disorders. Always speak with your doctor before starting any new health routine.
2. Forgive yourself and others- Forgiveness is for you. It does not justify someone else's behavior, the forgiveness is so that you can be at peace. Hate is toxic and heavy on the body. The practice is to transmute the hate to love. Imagine the person that you need to forgive, receiving all the joys and accolade they have every desired. If just the thought of doing this makes you nauseous and fueled with anger, then you know it's a sure sign that you need to do it. Practice until this anger transmutes to love.
3. Play! Dance! Feel Joy! Life can be too serious. We sometimes forget that the present moment creates our future, so if we are always serious and not enjoying life, then we will create more of that. Life meets you where you are at so raise your vibration and allow your inner light to beam out through your finger tips and high vibrational, glowing opportunities will pour in.
Some of our favorite products to encourage your inner light to shine through: