There are many times in our lives when numbers seem to pop up everywhere. You had a favorite number as a kid, you saw repetitive numbers during a change or shift in your life, or you had numbers give you signs and direction because of the meaning they represented to you. There is no coincidence. The universe runs on numbers and the spiritual world thrives on it. Each number or pattern of numbers represents different energies or embedded vibrations in one's life. There may have been a time where you saw 1111 for a period of time. Now those that saw 1111 are now frequently seeing 333 or 33. Here is why-
* You are on board the train! Congratulations! haha. If you are frequently seeing these numbers then you are inline with the universal shifts that are occurring.
* It is a symbol of trinity or triad for oneself. Mind, body and spirit. Either reminding you to connect the three if you are not or if you are, showing you that you are on track. Three becoming one.
* 333 is a spiritual gateway number. Letting you know that the universe is supporting you in abundance to evolve, grow and flourish.
* In Christianity it represents the holy trinity. Father, Son and the Holy Spirit. The number 3 is also used 467 times in the bible.
* Relatives that have passed,spirits (Ascended masters) and angels use 3's as a form of communication and confirmation. To let you know they are here to assist in manifesting your life's purpose.
* Seeing any repetitive numbers is a sign to pay attention. Your subconscious is trying to make you aware of something in your conscious life.
* Tri angle. Three equal sides representing Truth. Look at the truth of the situation. Look to achieve balance on all three sides. Maybe you are too focused too much on one side.
* Seeing singular digits is a more delicate meaning. Seeing two, three or more of the same number intensifies its meaning.
Our subconscious, the universe, angels, and spirits are all working to make our journey the best it can be. Numbers and what they represent and symbolize in relationship to the universal principles can be one of the best tools to do so. - Jesse Golden