If you are looking to add more balance and relaxation into your week without having to leave the comfort of your home then this is for you.
The healing ritual of bathing has been used for centuries to cleanse your aura, chakras, and of course heal your body and sooth your soul.
For glowing, super-hydrated beautiful skin and a peace of mind. This bath is a weekly must!
Heres how to create your own healing bath ritual that best suits your needs:
Identify the areas in which you feel unbalanced and incorporate the recommended oils, gemstones, and tea into your bath.
1. To begin, Focus on exactly where you feel unbalanced. Tuning in to the present can lead to deeper healing by quickly bringing to the surface the possible causes of your current discomfort and resistance. Read through the recommended oils, colors, herbs and gemstones below, then choose which one initially calls out to you. Gather the tools you will need once you have decided.
2. Add the suggested gemstones to your tub before running your bath water. If the gemstones are small, place them in a cloth or mesh bag to keep from losing them.
3. Run your warm bath and add 1 cup of Himalayan or Epsom salt to help you relax and support cleansing.
4. Create a calming ambience with candles or colored light bulbs associated with your choice. Music is also a great way to create a relaxing atmosphere.
5. Once the bathtub is filled, add 8 to 10 drops of your desired Golden Secrets Products.
6. If you want to sip a calming tea while in the bath, make a pot of the desired tea listed below and drink a cup while you soak and place the remainder into the tub to soak in the herbal benefits.
7. Soak until the water becomes cool. Release the drain and visualize all your problems going down the drain with the water.
8. Dry off thoroughly and seal in the moisturizing and healing benefits of the Golden Secrets Bath Ritual by putting on a warm robe and socks.
Focus: Immune and Glandular system
Unbalanced: Low energy, moody, inflammation
Balanced: Confidence, contentment, young spirited and truthful
Gemstones: Turquoise, blue calcite, aquamarine
Herbal Tea: Tumeric and Dandelion root
Focus: Reproductive system
Unbalanced: Low self-esteem, female issues
Balance: Enhances physical strength, courage, power and sexuality.
Gemstones: Ruby, black tourmaline, red garnet
Herbal Tea: Raspberry, Jasmine (add 1/2 teaspoon of The Sacred Golden Lotus Pollen)
Unbalanced: Emotionally unbalanced, sensitive, depressed
Balanced: Increases creativity, sexual flow and brings joy
Gemstones: Orange carnelian, orange calcite, aragonite
Herbal Tea: Cinnamon bark
Unbalanced: Fearful, judgmental, refusal to grow
Balanced: Strengthens personal power, raises self-esteem, knowledge and wisdom
Gemstones: Pyrite, tiger's eye, citrine
Herbal Tea: Ginger and mint
Unbalanced: Obsessive, closed minded
Balanced: Intuition, spirituality, abundance and prosperity.
Gemstones: Moonstone, sodalite, lapis lazuli
Herbal Tea: Schizandra berry, Chamomile
Focus: Thymus, fatigue
Unbalanced: Temper, fear of loss
Balanced: Love unconditionally, voice of the heavens, compassion, grounded
Color: Green, pink
Gemstones: Rose quartz, jade, kunzite
Herbal Tea: Licorice, mint
* For more desired healing, Put on clothes with the associated color after your bath.
Brittney on November 06, 2017
This is just what I have been needing to read to get me motivated to soak once a week! This post is beautiful and anytime I’m feeling out of balance I always come to this blog first to help get me out of the funk! Thank you!!
Back to The Golden Secrets Blog