The best way we can empower ourselves is to stay informed from a variety of resources, and to take care of ourselves the best we can to help our bodies work optimally.
These are the vitamins and herbs that I am currently taking to boost my immune system and keep my mind and body calm during this unknown time.
Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, nor do I claim that any of these supplements, herbs tinctures or anything I mention, will prevent or heal you in any way. I am simply sharing what I am personally using to take care of myself and my family.
1. Vitamin C
2. Vitamin D
5. Probiotics Use code: GOLDEN to get 15% off at Elemental Wizdom and you can sign up here for Microbiome Labs highly recommended
6. Ionbiome 20% off subscriptions HERE
11. Kion amino acids & more! Use code: BEGOLDEN to get 20% off
12. Magnesium Use code: BEGOLDEN to save at Bioptimizers
13. Shilajit Use code: BEGOLDEN to save
14. Nutiva CBD Use code: BEGOLDEN to save $$$
15. Aspen Bach Flower Essences
18. Cod Liver Oil
let's talk about CLEAN cleaning
I have never used commercial grade cleaning supplies such as Lysol or Purell, if there was any available at this time, I might have actually tried them but since that is not an option, I rely on my one go-to...Tea Tree Oil.
Tea tree oil is a natural antibacterial and has been shown to kill some bacteria by over 90% and slow the growth of others.
How to: Add a few drops to warm or hot water, either directly on a towel or in a bowl/bucket and wipe down any surface that needs cleaning.
This is not a replacement for conventional antibacterial cleaners that have been proven to work on the Coronavirus for example, this is just what my family and I are choosing to do at this time. It is a great alternative method.Don't Miss Our Aura Clearing Mist!
Our Aura Clearing Mist is sage smudging, minus the smoke- the perfect way to naturally clear negative energy without the downsides of smoke inhalation.
In Good News...
Back to The Golden Secrets Blog