Really, the lotus is one of the most ancient symbols of spiritual awakening and beauty, dating back thousands of year’s to the Buddha’s enlightenment. They say, “you are what you eat”...and in the case of Sacred Golden Lotus Pollen, we are eating the essence of a plant that signifies heart opening, purity and eternal beauty.
Practically speaking, Sacred Golden Lotus Pollen contains all the nutrients and cofactors necessary to bring a lotus flower to life. You might say, it supports your “flowering” and rejuvenation due to the following nutritional characteristics*:
- over 200 different nutritional compounds
- over 20 different amino acids (including all essential amino acids)
- at least 15 different vitamins
- over 30 different micro and macro minerals
- close to 100 different living enzymes (it’s a “living” food)
- it’s HIGHLY adaptogenic, which helps stress
- may assist in balancing of sex hormones
- plus so much more!
The list is virtually endless. By weight, it contains 5-10 more protein than eggs or meat, 30+ times more beta carotene than carrots, more iron than red meat, and as much nutrition as bee pollen, WITHOUT stealing from bees or irritating digestion.* With your purchase, you will receive my Free Ebook Recipe Guide to help you integrate this amazing superfood into your diet through fun, easy recipes and tons of beneficial information.
The Perfect Superfood for Yogis
In traditional Chinese medicine, too much heat rising up into the heart area creates anxiety, stresses our bodies and accelerates aging. Thankfully, Sacred Golden Lotus Pollen is*:
- gently cooling to the heart
- is potent blood purifier
- helps eliminate toxins
- slows visible signs of aging
- makes meditation easier
- helps “settle” the nerves
- and can lighten our mood
Some herbalists prescribe it for anti-wrinkle and anti-aging properties, as well as a side effect-free weight loss accelerator, likely due to its hormone-balancing properties.
It believe it’s THE ultimate superfood for a yogic (Sattvic) lifestyle, where great value is placed on natural calm, positive thinking, peace, heart opening, daily yoga and meditation.
How to Use Sacred Golden Lotus Pollen
This pollen is surprisingly sweet and delicious, with vanilla undertones. I personally add 1/2 to 1 teaspoon to smoothies, or water, and consume it anytime I want to feel more calm, heart-centered and filled with a sense of relaxed energy.
It’s the ideal pre-yoga or pre-workout food because it’s nutrient dense and satisfying, while also light -- providing energy, without ever weighing you down.
One 8oz bag of Sacred Golden Lotus Pollen will last approximately 2-4 weeks, depending on how much you use each day.
* These statements have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
Back to The Golden Secrets Blog