10 Ways to Practice Self Love
Self-love, self-respect, self-worth...there is a reason they all start with "self". You cannot find them in anyone else.
Here are some ways you can practice self-love:
1. Make a list of 5 things you love doing, and do them frequently.
2. Stop comparing yourself to others. You have gifts only you can offer.
3. Dedicate some time each day completely to yourself. You can't serve from an empty vessel.
4. Write yourself a love letter or a little note. Imagine you are writing it to your inner child or your baby self. What would you say? How much compassion would you show?
5. Promise yourself you will work on letting go of at least one thing that you still beat yourself up about. Acknowledge it and surrender it.
6. Look in the mirror each day. Admire your face, your body, every inch of yourself. Treat yourself with extra love while applying your TGS skincare and reciting your positive affirmations.
7. Take a leap of faith. Do that thing you have been afraid to do. This is how you grow!
8. Realize it's ok to say no to people. Your time is important and valuable.
9. Appreciate your efforts and know that failure in anything is part of the process.
10. Nurture your dreams. No matter how impossible they may seem right now.
11. Treat your body like the temple it is and nourish it with healthy foods and organic skincare products.
The Perfect gift for yourself.
100% ONE OF A KIND CUSTOMIZED SYNERGISTIC BLEND
Handcrafted and tailored for your personal disposition. By asking you 18 questions based on Ayurvedic principles, holistic knowledge, aromatherapy and astrological aspects, Jesse Golden personally formulates the ideal blend to support and nurture your specific needs. Then charges it with high vibrational energy and prayer. Each bottle comes with specific affirmations to recite (just for you) to further enhance its benefits.