- Ion-charged copper bristles accelerate the lymphatic flow and the removal of toxins, pathogens, inflammation, water retention, and even fat deposits.
- Neutralizing copper ions help bring the body back into electromagnetic and alkaline balance, helps align the chakra system, and increases intuition.
- Gently exfoliates and removes dead skin cells from the surface of the skin, unclogging pores and allowing the skin to breathe and extend your natural glow.
- Increases circulation and oxygen, which speeds up the healing and regeneration of new skin.
- Helps reduce the appearance of cellulite by stimulating the release of toxins and gently breaking up pockets of dimpling.
- Encourages collagen fibers and strong cell structures to maintain their integrity for tight, smooth (stretch mark-free) skin.
- Dry brushing stimulates the circulatory system and gets your blood flowing, which naturally boosts energy and relieves stress.
Ionic Copper Dry Brush
You will earn points on this purchase
CHARGE I ENERGIZE I GLOW
Take your dry brushing ritual to the next level with our ion-charged copper bristles. Unlike regular dry brushing, the friction that is created between the copper bristles and your skin creates negative ions that protect the body from free radical damage and environmental stressors and counteracts digital technology. The neutralizing ions increase the health benefits by:
- Restoring electromagnetic balance in the body
- Increasing circulation and collagen fibers
- Encouraging cellular turnover and skin renewal
- Helping the lymphatic flow work more effectively
THIS IS YOUR DAILY DETOX FOR SOFT, SMOOTH, GLOWING SKIN
"I've dry brushed for years, but not until I started using this copper dry brush did I notice a real difference in the quality of my skin texture, elasticity, and overall health." -Jesse Golden, TGS founder
Read our blog post: 10 Steps To Dry Brush For Lymphatic Flow
Modern-day technology has our bodies bombarded with unnatural, positive electric charges that can make us feel off and sluggish and our skin dull, congested, and overloaded with toxins. Copper is antibacterial and antiviral, but it's also a highly conductive, powerful metal, and when the copper bristles are used on the skin, it creates friction between the metal and your body which creates an abundance of negative ions. Negative ions are the natural charge of nature that help counteract the constant exposure to technology and indoor lifestyles. Think of how you feel barefoot at the beach, in the forest, at a waterfall, in the mountains, or after a thunderstorm. This is mother nature's electrical charge that we need to reconnect to. Daily Ionic Copper Dry Brushing is a highly effective way to flood the body with these negative ions that help support the body's natural self-healing system.
Brush from limbs to heart on dry skin or add a few drops of Goddess Shaping Body Oil to amplify results. Brush in a clockwise motion on your stomach. Shower or bathe, then apply your favorite TGS body oil all over.
Affirmations to recite to enhance benefits: “My body is restored with renewed energy and peace, and my skin is smooth and luminous. I am golden.”
Our custom-made copper dry brush is designed for comfort and control. It is an FSC-certified sustainable beechwood base, vegan, biodegradable sisal fibers from agave cactus and natural copper wire bristles for more profound health benefits. Comes in a reusable cotton drawstring bag.
Copper is naturally antibacterial so it will remain cleaner than ordinary dry brushes, but we still recommend that to get the most benefits and extend the life of your brush, you take good care of it.
1. You can simply take a dry towel to the bristles or tap the brush with the bristles facing down to remove any excess skin particles.
2. Fill a bowl with boiling water and dip the bristles into the bowl. Be mindful as you do not want to get the wood saturated as the water can weaken the wood. You can add liquid soap or a disinfectant essential oil like tea tree oil to the water if you like. Rinse with fresh water before laying to dry.
3. Lastly, lay the brush bristles down onto a towel until it completely dries. You can also lay it in the sun to speed up this process. We recommend replacing your brush after one year.
Ionic Copper Dry Brush