This post contains affiliate links. Please read our affiliate disclosure policy.
To ensure a lifetime of radiant health and beauty, observe these 10 lifestyle keys:
1. Get moderate exposure to sunlight - receiving the suns rays allows your body to manufacture its essential vitamin D within the skin- a vitamin (actually a hormone) that is responsible for regulating our mood, immune function, maintaining optimal weight, fighting off dis-ease and actually preventing skin from aging prematurely.
2. Maximize your nutritional intake - eat as close to nature as possible by eating whole, nutrient-dense foods. Eat local and seasonal as those foods best assimilate to your body and give you the nutrients you need for that environment and time of year.
3. Get adequate consumption of pure, clean water - get a good water filter to ensure that your water is safe and refrain from drinking or buying water stored in plastic bottles.
4. Get daily movement and exercise - move your body each day through yoga, pilates, weight training, biking, walking or whatever gets your heart rate up. Include more mild exercises like stretching as well.
5. Regular elimination of internal and external toxic build up - assist your body in the environmental overload that we have these days by dry brushing, body gua sha, & regular use of an infrared sauna.
6. Proper cleansing. Keep your body properly cleaned - take time to care for your body by cleansing head to toe in clean water with gentle oil based soaps that support the microbiome of your skin.
7. Sound sleep. Rise and set with the sun - refrain from looking at blue light prior to sleep and allow your eyes to see the first light of the sun to aid in getting adequate sleep.
8. Seek joy and find laughter every day - don't take life too serious, spend time with people that make you laugh, do things that bring joy, watch a funny film or tv show.
9. Steer clear of unnecessary chemical compounds that can wreck havoc on your health and skin - refrain from using skincare or household and cleaning items that have toxic components like parabens, phthalates or fragrance.
10. Community. Surround yourself with people that support your well being - it's so important to have a tribe of people in your corner that you can turn to. It is just as important to have people that rely on you. This gives you purpose, which helps you feel appreciated and keeps you young.
Check out jessegolden.com for product recommendations outside of TGS