This post contains affiliate links. Please read our affiliate disclosure policy.
Thank you to everyone who sent in their questions on Instagram — I love hearing from all of you and I wish I could answer every question. Answering five of the most asked below :)
FYI I will be doing this at the end of every month so make sure you’re following my personal account on Instagram @jessegolden and subscribe to my email list HERE so you don't miss your question potentially being answered!
TOP 5 QUESTIONS
Q1: Are you doing IVF?
Q2: Will the Heal All Oil still be effective if I use another brand's oil on top of it?
We can’t be responsible for other brands' products so it is hard to say without knowing exactly what it is. However, most oils are compatible and should not change the effectiveness of the Heal All Oil. Saying that, the order in which you apply the products could make a difference. It is always best to apply thinnest to thickest. I always recommend that less is more. If you want to continue to use both products, maybe alternate so that you can give yourself the opportunity to really reap the benefits of each. When the Heal All Oil is used correctly, you will find that it is ultimately hydrating and healing all on its own. Click HERE to discover the proper application and all the other uses of this multipurpose oil.
Q3: What products do you use for your hair?
I have a list HERE but in general, I am very simple with my hair - much like everything else. I wash it once to twice per week. Let it air dry. Put lemon in it when I’m in the sun and when I brush my hair I give the leftover hair to the birds so that they can make beautiful nests. I trim my hair maybe 1-2 x per year and highlight it 2-3x per year.
Q4: What do you think about root canals? What do you use/do to maintain oral health?
I think root canals shouldn’t be performed. It is the only surgery done where part of the dead is left in the body. I, unfortunately, didn't know this until after I had 3 root canals and a slew of health issues. I share my entire journey with this on my Youtube HERE
For oral health:
- Natural/no fluoride toothpaste
- Floss every day
- Tongue scrape 2x per day
- Oil pulling every morning
- Drink through a glass straw
- Food-grade hydrogen peroxide mixed with water in a water pick
Q5: How do you naturally exfoliate your body in the shower?
I love using a gentle exfoliating towel. I also use my Glowing Body Polish that I had for a limited time on TGS.
Some other natural ways that you can gently exfoliate your body are:
- With our Instant Glow Facial Mask - just paint your body like you would your face and gently massage it into the skin and rinse.
- Add a little bit of baking soda in the palm of you hand with your favorite soap.
- Lastly, use your old coffee grounds. Coffee grounds make for an excellent, natural body exfoliator and the caffeine will give you and your skin an extra boost of radiance. Loaded with antioxidants it naturally increases circulation, reduces puffiness, and can even brighten the skin.