In Chinese astrology each year represents a different animal. There are a total of 12 animals that cycle. Your animal is based on what year you were born. Click here to find out. Beginning February 19, 2015 we move into the year of the Green Wood Sheep (goat/ram) the 8th animal in Chinese astrology. Under the yin influence, the sheep is a symbol of peace, balance, harmony, and calmness. Some years/animals are more suited for each sign but tuning into each animal can help you make the most out of each year. Heres some ways to do that:
1. This will be a year that more will be accomplished intellectually than physically. Having more compassion and kindness will go a long way, as the sympathetic sheep displays.
2. Practicing self-awareness, mindfulness, and focus is very important this year. The sheep makes great stride when it is determined and focused but careless, lack of attention can cause the sheep to stray from the herd and get lost.
3. Remembering to have fun along the way. The attitude you carry on the journey is what will determine your character and success in the end. Find playfulness in everyday. Always try to find humor and laugh it off.
4. Aligning with the essence and the energy of the sheep will give you are far greater advantage than not. Acknowledge the characteristics that you have that seem similar and play on those throughout the year. Steer clear from comparing yourself to others,instead only strive to be a better version of yourself.
5. The sheep is a giver of love and affection and loves to be associated with social groups. Knowing this, be wise to spend your time and energy with like-minded spirits and affiliate yourself with social groups that uplift your soul and encourage your growth.
*Ideas are easy. It's the execution of ideas that really separates the sheep from the goats. - Sue Grafton
joelborges on March 27, 2017
To be a good year…
The Golden Secrets on March 27, 2017
Reblogged this on The Golden Secrets®.
Back to The Golden Secrets Blog