10 reasons to give yourself the gift of yoga this holiday season.
1. Yoga instills a peace of mind, no matter what outside influences there are.
2. With consistent practice, yoga creates a healthy, subtle body which combats common problems that occur with the aging process.
3. Helps clear negative thought patterns and teaches you to be present.
4. Helps your body rid itself of toxins and stagnant breath.
5. Tones and strengthens your entire body.
6. Elongates your body and helps you become more flexible and ease pain from arthritis or stiff joints.
7. Teaches you to be content even in the most difficult poses and gives you such tools to use when life gets difficult.
8. Yoga is a healthy creative outlet for you to transmute energy and emotions.
9. Yoga creates mindfulness and helps you tune in, instead of tuning out.
10. Continual yoga practice helps one develop patience, compassion and the beauty of simplicity.
*Mastery of yoga is really measured by how it influences our day-to-day living, how it enhances our relationships, how it promotes clarity and peace of mind.- T.K.V Desikachar